Connect to Campers
We encourage camper families to contact their campers during their stay. Some parents choose to write letters and postcards prior to the camp week and leave them with the camp staff to distribute. We recommend this if you would like your camper to receive notes from you during the week.
Campers can receive email! Campers will not have access to reply. This summer, we are using a system called Bunk1 that regulates our email to protect us from viruses and to help cover the cost of printing each email to pass it along to the camper. To email your camper, you’ll either need to set up an account or sign in to the account you previously created.
To set up a new account:
1. Read the following instructions and then click the link below
2. Click “Need an Account or have an invitation code” at the top of the page
3. Enter your information and the “Invitation Code”: Coming Soon!
4. Fill out all the required information
5. Purchase Bunk Note credits—You will need a credit card
6. Select that your camper is attending Urban Plunge
7. Send an email to your camper!
To sign in to your previously created account:
1. Click on the link below and enter your user name and password
2. Select that your camper is attending Urban Plunge
3. Send an email to your camper!
You will only need to register once, and once you register, you will be able to invite
others to use these services.