All Cross Trails Ministry Day Camps will have…
- An on-site Day Camp Director to work with your congregation to meet your needs
- Specially-trained, energetic, college-aged staff
- Thematic and age appropriate Bible studies and worships
- Music, games, puppets, daily crafts and all program materials needed
- Souvenir t-shirts and water bottles for all campers
- An end of camp celebration for the congregation, campers and their families
Day Camp is designed for campers who have completed grades K-5.
Day Camp Registration Information:
The registration process for parents/legal guardians is as follows:
- Click on the link below to register online.
- Sign in to your online account, or create a new user by entering your first name, last name, email, and creating a password (must contain at least one letter and at least one number).
- Click “start application” under Day Camp 2022.
- Select your camper or click “Add a Child”. Confirm information or add information on new child. Select or add any children who will be attending.
- Select your Day Camp and click “add to cart”.
- Complete the Forms.
- Make sure to follow the pages through until you can click the “submit application” button.
- Please note: Cross Trails will not be collecting payment through this online registration. Please contact your day camp’s church regarding any payment and further information.
Congregational Reservation Information:
We send a Day Camp Director and one staff member for every twelve youth.
Your congregation will need to provide a Local Contact person, one volunteer (age 14 or older) for each staff Cross Trails sends, local housing and staff dinners.
In Early March:
The Day Camp Planning Guide will be available for download. You will receive a notification when the Planning Guide is available. Cross Trails Ministry will contact you in March to talk through your week and begin planning to meet your congregation’s needs.
You may change your requested staff and materials any time before May 1st. After that you will be asked to pay for the full number of campers originally reserved. Because we bring specific amounts of materials for the number of campers you have reserved, and need to maintain appropriate camper/staff ratios, you will be charged $150.00 per camper for any campers registered over your reservation number.
Payment and Refunds:
Final payment is due May 1st unless a payment plan is worked out with our Registrar. The deposit is non-refundable.
$1,800 for 3 staff and program materials for up to 24 campers
$2,700 for 4 staff and program materials for up to 36 campers
$3,600 for 5 staff and program materials for up to 48 campers
$4,500 for 6 staff and program materials for up to 60 campers (not available June 19-24 or June 26-July 1)
This averages to $75 per camper per week, or $15 per camper per day.
For groups larger than 60, please contact our office to discuss options.