Follow the Directions Below to Register…
Individual youth, adult and family registration opens January 3, 2024.
Campers can come on their own or with a friend to all of our programs except Confirmation Camp and What Does This Mean?! Confirmation Camp.
- Select a program, site and date based on the camper’s current (2023-2024) grade level. If you are part of a group reservation, ask your group leader what dates, program and site are reserved.
- Read through our Policies and Procedures.
- Click here to register (available on January 3rd). A non-refundable $175 deposit is required at registration unless you are part of a group that has already reserved space. If you are part of a group, be sure to note that so that the group deposit is applied.
- If you are part of a group reservation, ask your group leader what dates, program, and site are reserved and complete your individual registration by March 1st. Note that you are part of a group so the group deposit is applied.
- If you would like to reserve space for a group of 3 or more in a program, contact our office or fill out this form (coming soon!) to obtain group reservation materials.
Family Camp and Grandparent Camp Registration
- Select either the A (Sunday to Wednesday) or B (Wednesday to Saturday) session.
- Read through our Policies and Procedures.
- Click here to register (available January 3rd). A non-refundable $75 per person deposit is required.
- Be sure to designate your “family name” in the housing mate request portion of the online registration. For Grandparent Camp, be sure that each grandchild uses the same “family name”.
Day Camp Reservation
To reserve a Day Camp team to come to your congregation, please review the information on the Congregational Day Camp page where you will also find the reservation form.
After We Receive Your Registration
- You will be sent an email confirmation of your registration during the business hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- In early March, you will receive an invoice for the remainder of your fee. If you are coming with a group, the group leader will receive the invoice.
- Don’t miss the Early Payment Discount! If you pay in full, or set up a payment plan by March 31st, the Early Payment Discount will be applied automatically.
- All fees must be paid in full by May 15th.
- In early May, specific information about the camp week and all required forms will be available to fill out online. All forms must be submitted the Friday two weeks before your camp week.
Policies and Procedures
- Camp Scholarships & Financial Assistance
Financial aid “camperships” and payment plans are available. No one should miss out on camp because of the cost! We will not turn anyone away from a week of camp for financial reasons, but we do ask each family to contribute something toward their fee. Contact our office or review Campership Information here.
- Early Payment Discount
If you pay in full or set up a payment plan by March 31st, you will automatically receive $25 off of your camp fee.
- Sibling Discounts
The first child attending an overnight program from a household will pay full price, then a $50 discount is available for each additional sibling. This discount is available for all programs except Day Camp, Family Camp or Grandparent Camp.
- Multiple Program Discounts
A camper who attends more than one overnight program in a summer can receive a discount of $25 off the second program. This discount is available for all programs except Day Camp, Family Camp or Grandparent Camp.
- Household Maximum
The Household Maximum for Family Camp and Grandparent Camp applies to 2 adults over 18 years of age, and up to 8 minor children. Additional adults are welcome, but must pay separately. All minors must be registered by their parents or legal guardians.
The deposit is non-refundable and must be paid to guarantee your registration. The deposit is $175 per person for all programs except Women’s Big R, Family Camp and Grandparent Camp which require a $75 per person deposit.
For Group Reservations: While your deposit is non-refundable, you may transfer up to four deposits per program to your group bill if you do not fill them by March 1st. Any spaces you don’t fill beyond four per program will be forfeited to our Campership fund.
- Fees & Fee Refunds
Camp fees are due May 15th. Campers who register after May 15th must pay in full or make financial arrangements with our office. Campers who cancel will not receive a fee refund without documentation of a medical or family emergency. Campers who leave camp early, for any reason, will not receive a fee refund.
- Housing Policy
All youth campers will be assigned to cabins in their program based on their registration form. Overnight campers may request to be housed with one friend of the same gender, in the same program. Requests are not guaranteed. For summer family programs, each family group will receive their own room with a private bathroom.
- Camper Behavior
We reserve the right to dismiss campers from any program if their behavior is disruptive or destructive to other individuals, the camp community or camp property.
- Health and Special Needs
Prior to arriving, all campers must complete a health and release form. Please call the Cross Trails Ministry regarding any unusual health, emotional, mental or physical concerns of your child. Overnight campers should have appropriate social and personal skills for group living. Cross Trails Ministry welcomes participation in our programs by campers with special needs. However, we are not equipped to provide staff for campers that require help with dressing or toileting, or need one on one care or supervision. If that is a need of your camper, please contact the Cross Trails Ministry office for possible accommodations.