Follow the Directions Below to Register…
Individual youth, adult and family registration opens January 4. If you want to reserve space for a group of 3 or more in a program, fill out a Group Reservation Form. Then you have until March 1 to have each individual youth or adult register online.
Campers can come on their own or with a friend to all of our programs except Confirmation Camp! If you transferred money from Summer 2020, please contact out office and let us know how you would like it to be applied.
Individual youth, adult and family registration opens January 4, 2021.
- Select a program, site and date based on the camper’s current (2020-2021) grade level. If you are part of a group reservation, ask your group leader what dates, program and site are reserved.
- Read through our Policies and Procedures.
- Click here to register. A non-refundable $150 deposit is required at registration unless you are part of a group that has already reserved space. If you are part of a group, be sure to note that so that the group deposit is applied.
- If you are part of a group reservation, ask your group leader what dates, program, and site are reserved and complete your individual registration by March 1. Note that you are part of a group so the group deposit is applied.
- If you would like to reserve space for a group of 3 or more in a program, contact our office or fill out this form to obtain group reservation materials.
Family Camp and Grandparent Camp Registration
- Select either the A (Sunday to Wednesday) or B (Wednesday to Saturday) session.
- Read through our Policies and Procedures.
- Click here to register. A non-refundable $75 per person deposit is required.
- Be sure to designate your “family name” in the housing mate request portion of the online registration. For Grandparent Camp, be sure that each grandchild uses the same “family name”.
Because of the nature of this program, an application is required before registering, please contact our office to apply
Day Camp Reservation
To request a day camp team to come to your congregation, please contact our office or complete the Day Camp Reservation Form.
After We Receive Your Registration
- You will be sent an email confirmation of your registration.
- In early March, you will receive an invoice for the remainder of your fee. If you are coming with a group, the group leader will receive the invoice. If you pay in full by the end of March, the early payment discount will be applied automatically. All fees must be paid in full by May 1.
- In early May, specific information about the camp week and all required forms will be available to fill out online. All forms must be submitted by May 28.
Policies and Procedures
- Financial Assistance
Financial aid “camperships” and payment plans are available. No one should miss out on camp because of the cost! We will not turn anyone away from a week of camp for financial reasons, but we do ask each family to contribute something toward their fee. Contact our office or review Campership Information here.
- Early Payment Discount
New this year we are offering an early payment discount. If you pay or set up a payment plan by March 31st, you will automatically receive $25 off of your camp fee.
- Sibling Discounts
The first child attending an overnight program from a household will pay full price, then a $50 discount is available for each additional sibling. This discount is not available for Day Camp, Family Camp or Grandparent Camp.
- Multiple Program Discounts
A camper who attends more than one overnight program in a summer can receive a discount of $25 off the second program. This discount is not available for Day Camp, Family Camp or Grandparent Camp.
- Household Maximum
The Household Maximum for Family Camp applies to up to two adults and their minor children who live in the same household. Additional children, or adults, must pay separately. The Household Maximum for Grandparent Camp applies to up to two adults and up to eight minor grandchildren. Adult children, or additional youth, must pay separately.
The deposit is non-refundable and must be paid to guarantee your registration. Limited transfers to other campers are allowed for group reservation deposits. The deposit is $150 per person for all programs except Women’s Big R, Family Camp and Grandparent Camp which require a $75 per person deposit.
- Fees & Fee Refunds
Camp fees are due May 1. Campers who register after May 1 must pay in full or make financial arrangements with our office. Campers who cancel will not receive a fee refund without documentation of a medical or family emergency. Campers who leave camp early, for any reason, will not receive a fee refund.
- Housing Policy
Overnight campers may request to be housed with one friend of the same sex, in the same program. Requests are not guaranteed. For summer family programs, each family group will receive their own room with a private bathroom.
- Camper Behavior
We reserve the right to dismiss campers from any program if their behavior is disruptive or destructive to other individuals, the camp community or camp property.
- Health and Special Needs
Prior to arriving, all campers must complete a health and release form. Please call the Cross Trails Ministry regarding any unusual health, emotional, mental or physical concerns of your child. Campers should have appropriate social and personal skills for group living. Cross Trails Ministry welcomes participation in our programs by campers with special needs. However, we are not equipped to provide staff for campers that require one on one care or supervision. If that is a need of your camper, please contact the Cross Trails Ministry office for possible accommodations.