Plan to come during the time your camper’s program is listed below. If you are bringing campers in more than one program, you may arrive at the earliest time listed for your campers’ programs.
3:00 pm-3:30 pm: Wranglers, Vaqueros, Confirmation, Adventurers, Beach Camp
3:30 pm-4:00 pm: Trail Bosses, LYLEs, Yearlings, Beach Camp cont.
4:00 pm-5:00 pm: Extreme Adventurers, Young’ns, Explorers
Family Camp, Grandparent Camp and Women’s Big R may arrive between 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm on your arrival day.
Because our staff have other responsibilities, we cannot accept early arrivals. Older youth campers may not drive themselves to camp. They must be brought to camp by a responsible adult. Pets are not allowed on arrival or departure days.
Prior to Leaving Home
- Complete a self screening prior to leaving home. This includes checking for any new health issues including signs and symptoms of COVID-19. If your camper is sick, do not bring the camper to camp. Contact our office for next steps.
- Review the What to Bring and What Not to Bring List section.
- Pack luggage efficiently. Paperwork, money, and medication should be kept with the camper and not in luggage.
- For Camp Chrysalis and Ebert Ranch campers: If possible, please put money in your camper’s store account online before arrival. You can do this by logging in to your camp registration account. This money can then be allocated upon arrival for the camp store, a printed group photo, or the summer offering. See the Money and Camp section for more details.
- If you are dropping off money for the camp store, photos or the summer offering, put any cash or checks in an envelope or Ziploc bag with the camper’s name on it.
- For Beach Camp campers: Campers will be responsible for their own money. They should plan to keep it in a secure location within their things when not shopping. Any money that they bring will be used for souvenirs or snacks while out and about during the Beach Camp week.
- If your child has medication, leave your camper’s medication in original containers and put it in a Ziploc bag labeled with your camper’s name.
- All luggage and camper belongings should be labeled with your camper’s name.
What to Expect At Arrival
- Upon arrival to camp, staff members will direct you to where to go to check in.
- Campers and parents will be greeted by a staff member who will tell campers about their cabin leader and their cabin assignment. Staff members will confirm any dietary information as well as any registration information including fees that have yet to be paid.
- Staff members will ask how money in the camper’s camp store account should be allocated. It can be used for the camp store, a printed group photo, or the summer offering. If there is no money in the camp store account, staff members can collect it upon arrival.
- Staff members will also ask parents and campers how they would like any leftover store money to be returned to them.
- We will continue offering an express check-in line if adult choose to stay in their vehicles during drop-off. If you prefer to accompany your camper through the check-in process, you will be directed to a parking spot. For this summer, adults who are not staying for the week will not be permitted to enter any buildings on site.
- At the Health Screening Station, campers will complete a check for signs and symptoms of any communicable disease as recommended by the American Camp Association, including COVID-19. Campers showing any signs or symptoms of communicable diseases will be treated, asked to see a health care provider, or receive a COVID-19 rapid test depending on the symptoms.
- Campers who pass their health screening will proceed to their living space. Staff will help them unload their belongings and help them move into their living space.
- Adults are asked to say goodbyes at the cabin door or their vehicles if they choose that option.
Check-out at all sites will be at 2:30 pm.
To ensure your child’s safety, our policy requires that all youth campers be signed out by a person designated during the registration process. If you need to change the person you designated, email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email we have listed for your family.
Adults will not be permitted inside buildings during pickup and departure. Please bring a photo ID.
For Young’ns A, Family Camp, Grandparent Camp, and Women’s Big R, camp ends at 11:30 am on the last day of your camp session. Please plan to pick up your camper no later than noon on the last day of their camp session.
If a camper must leave camp early, arrangements must be made with the Camp Director, and the camper must be signed out. Prior to your camper’s first day of camp, an email may be submitted to email@example.com from your family email detailing the camper’s full name, when the camper is departing, and who is picking them up. Please call to confirm early departures on the checkout date and check in to the office upon your arrival at camp.
Directions to Ebert Ranch Camp for Ebert, Ebert LYLE I, all LYLE II, and all LYLE III Campers.
Directions to Camp Chrysalis for Chrysalis and Chrysalis LYLE I Campers.
Directions to Beach Camp at First Presbyterian Church in Corpus Christi for Beach Campers.