Congregational Day Camp
Cross Trails Ministry Day Camps bring camp to your home congregation and community! These camps are designed as a seven hour program for campers who have completed grades K-5. Half-day and evening programs are also available. A Spanish speaking staff member can be provided with advance notice.
Every Cross Trails Ministry Day Camp will include:
- An on-site Day Camp Director to work with your congregation and meet your needs
- Specially-trained, energetic, college-age staff
- Thematic and age appropriate Bible studies and worships
- Music, games, puppets, daily crafts, and all program materials needed
- Souvenir t-shirts and water bottles for all campers
- An end of camp celebration for the congregation, campers and their families
Your Congregation will need to provide a Local Contact Person and one volunteer, age 14 or older, for every ten children you register, local housing and one meal per day for the staff.
Summer 2017 Costs:
- $1,890 for 4 staff and program materials for up to 30 campers
- $2,520 for 5 staff and program materials for up to 40 campers
- $3,150 for 6 staff and program materials for up to 50 campers
- $3,780 for 7 staff and program materials for up to 60 campers
More campers may be accommodated if available. Contact our office for more information!
Policies & Procedures:
To complete your reservation, a non-refundable deposit of $500 is required for Day Camps of 60 campers or less, and $750 for Day Camps over 60 campers.
You may change your requested staff and materials until May 1st. After that you will be expected to pay for the amount reserved.
Because we bring materials for the maximum your reserved and need to maintain appropriate camper/staff ratios, you will be charged $90 per camper who attends over the number you reserved.