What To Bring:
- Sleeping bag or bedding for an extra-long twin mattress
- Weather and activity appropriate clothing
- Activity appropriate shoes
- Medications (prescription and over-the-counter)
- Signed Release Form
- Face masks that cover the nose and mouth
- Hand sanitizer
- Thermometer (optional)
- If outdoor activities are scheduled:
- Sunscreen and chapstick
- If swimming activities are scheduled:
- Swim suit and towel
- If ropes course/climbing activities are scheduled:
- Close toed athletic shoes
- Clothes that allow for movement
- If horseback riding activities are scheduled:
- Western boots with a heel
- Long pants or jeans
For rental groups, please check with your group leader to see if there are any additional items you should bring.
What Not To Bring:
Pets and other animals
- Service Animals, as identified by the ADA are allowed and must remain leashed at all times unless it interferes with the animal’s work. Vaccinations must meet Texas’ state requirements.
Personal sports equipment and vehicles
- Including, but not limited to bicycles and ATV’s
- Fishing equipment is allowed at Camp Chrysalis, but guests must comply with catch and release policies.
- Including, but not limited to: firearms, ammunition, knives, etc.
- During hunting retreats at Ebert Ranch, guests must adhere to the Cross Trails Ministry firearm policy.
Other items you should not bring
- Illegal drugs
- Personal BBQ’s or Grills
- Candles except with prior express written consent
- Personal valuable items – Cross Trails Ministry’s insurance does not cover personal belongings.
No alcohol is allowed by youth or adults supervising youth. For adults over 21 not supervising youth, alcohol is permitted only in areas assigned to you and must be consumed in moderation.